Plus500 is a reliable CFD broker who has been active in the global market for many years. The simplicity and the convenience of the in-house developed trading platform make Plus500 excellently suitable to get acquainted with trading in CFD’s. But also more experienced CFD traders can find everything they need here. It should be noted that for trading in CFD’s a certain degree of knowledge and experience with exchange trading is desirable (preferably with leverage products such as options or futures).
At Plus500 trading can be done, with assistance of CFD’s, in shares, indices, options, commodities, currency and ETF's. There is wide range available, compared with most other CFD brokers. The exhaustive list of instruments can be found HERE.
Demo-account / live account
Plus500 offers you the opportunity to open a free demo-account. With this demo-account you can get acquainted with the trading platform, provided by Plus500, as long as you like and with an unlimited balance. At the same time this is the perfect way to practice trading in CFD’s, if you are not sufficiently familiar with it yet. Opening a demo-account is easy, fast, free and without any obligation.
If you prefer to start trading directly, then open a live account.
Plus500 makes money on the spread. This is the difference between the bid-price and ask-price.
Plus500 offers a leverage of a maximum up to 1:30. The maximum leverage however varies per investment.
How to deposit and withdraw money
Plus500 will not charge you for depositing into and withdrawing money from the trading account.
Transferring money is easy via iDeal, bank transfer, credit card, PayPal or Skrill (previously Moneybookers). Withdrawing money can be done via bank transfer, cheque and Skrill. This should take about 3 working days.
Guarantee and certification
Plus500UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909).
Plus500AU Pty Ltd, ACN 153 301 681, AFSL # 417727, issued by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission is authorized to issue these products to Australian residents.
Plus500CY LTD is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (licence No. 250/14).
Plus500 in summary
- You can open a demo-account easily and within a few minutes.
- Depositing money is easy, for instance using iDeal.
- Reliable trading platform and website.
- Plus500 traders can trade CFD's with over 2,000 instruments (shares, Indices, commodities, Forex and ETF's) in more than 20 different markets worldwide.
- Plus500 offers a free (unlimited time) demo version.
- Using Plus500 customers cannot lose any more funds than the ones they have in their account.
- In today’s hectic day-to-day business, Plus500 traders are aware that they can trade wherever they are. Plus500 offers program platforms for a full range of mobile telephones and tablets, for the busy entrepreneur in particular.